Saturday, October 4, 2008

Being a great patient


This blog is intended to help those of us who are going through cancer treatment experience the very best in care and achieve the highest outcomes. I'll write about my experience with invasive breast cancer, and share ideas about:
  • how to find the best care providers and how to work effectively with them
  • how diet and exercise affect our treatment and recovery
  • mental health and spiritual development
  • families --especially children -- and cancer

I am a practicing Christian but everyone is welcome on this site, whatever your religion or personal faith journey. I support positive thinking and those who promote it; I will delete blog comments which are rude or hateful. I look forward to hearing from all of you and wish you wellness of the mind and spirit.

Photo: detail of Ryan MacDonald's piece, "Before the Disaster, #13). The complete work can be viewed at www.briefepigrams.blogspot.com.


No comments: